FAQYour questions answered
Do I need any special knowledge?
- The entire system is designed to be easy to understand and to use
- Each child’s profile uses jargon-free language
- The lesson plans are simple to follow and fun to deliver
Is everything clearly explained?
- Children will be able to follow all the instructions with ease
- You’ll know what to do and how to do it quickly and easily
What do I tell children before they start?
- To be alone when they answer
- To allow 30 minutes
- To use a desktop or laptop
- To complete the questions in one uninterrupted sitting
Notes for parents & teachers:
- Make sure they’re not distracted or disturbed
- Be certain they won’t be influenced by others
- Ensure they use a big screen
- Prepare a “static” & calm environment for them
What learning support materials do I get?
Each handout is a 1-page description of why each self-skill is important and how to build it:
The “Discovering More About Yourself & Others” booklet explains how to get the most from children’s profiles.
9 Lesson plans
Each lesson plan comes with a corresponding learner diary. These diaries are important because they help children to organise their thoughts and feelings and keep a record of their learning:
Do I need to know anything else?
Yes. It’s a good idea to involve all your children because:
- No one feels singled out or left out
- The children will understand each other’s differences and get on better
- They’ll be able to learn from each other
It’s also very useful for you to join in and get your own Mindscreen experience® profile because:
- You’ll get insights about yourself
- You’ll see how you differ from your children
- You’ll be better equipped to adapt to the individual needs of your children
- You’ll see the online questions first and understand how easy they’ll be for children
- Just remember – you’ll be answering questions designed for children
Is your website secure?
- We have a secure connection using secure socket layer (SSL) protection
We are committed to your privacy.
- View our privacy statement here
Is the Mindscreen experience® assessment validated?
Yes, using Cronbach’s alpha (α).
- Cronbach’s α is considered one of the most appropriate statistical tests to measure validity
Is your website ever off-line?
Only for scheduled maintenance:
- Maintenance is completed bi-monthly
- Advance notification is posted on your account dashboard
What are my payment options?
We offer you two payment options:
- Online via PayPal
- Online via Debit/Credit Card
- Request an invoice and pay via bank-to-bank transfer (BACS)
Can’t find the answer?
We’ll be delighted to help.